Do You Offer Surety Bond Payment Plans?

By Duke Revard on Feb 24, 2017 7:18:00 AM in

Cost of Surety Bonds

    Short on time? Get a    Surety bond costs can vary widely from bond to bond. Some bonds are as inexpensive as the 4-year Kentucky Notary Bond which you can get for $30. That is literally 2 cents a day spread over the lifetime of the surety bond.   The price for others can add up to a lot more ...

Read More

What Is A Court Bond & How To Get One

By Crystal Ignatowski on Feb 24, 2017 5:51:00 AM in

Court Bonds

  There are many different types of court bonds, all serving different purposes. Understanding the differences in court bonds can ensure you  are getting the right court bond for your specific needs....

Read More

Four Ways A Surety Bond Delivers Peace of Mind To Your Customers

By Duke Revard on Feb 23, 2017 5:23:00 AM in

Surety Bonds 101

  You like to have a feeling of certainty about your decisions. How do you know if it's worthwhile to get a surety bond? Surety bonds are all about that certainty -- a way to build trust between your company and your clients.   What is a Surety Bond?  A surety bond is a relationship between a ...

Read More

Surety Bond Vs Letter Of Credit: Which Is Best For My Business?

By Crystal Ignatowski on Feb 21, 2017 1:53:00 PM in

Surety Bonds 101

  If you own a small business, you certainly have heard of the impact that a single missed payment or unfulfilled obligation can have on your business. Hopefully, you haven’t experienced this first hand. To protect yourself and your customers, you can use surety bonds or letters of credit to manage ...

Read More

How To Get A Utah Contractors License In 7 Steps

By Crystal Ignatowski on Feb 21, 2017 12:36:54 PM in

Contractor License Bonds

  All individuals or businesses who wish to engage in construction work in Utah must secure a Utah Contractor’s License. To do this, at least 1 individual must be selected to act as the license qualifier, which requires that person to pass the necessary license exams.   To get a Utah General ...

Read More

How To Get A Washington Agriculture License

By Rick Marsland on Feb 21, 2017 1:58:00 AM in

Agriculture Dealers

  A Washington State Agricultural Dealer License is required for any person or business that produces, handles, contracts for, or obtains agriculture for sale to wholesalers or retailers in the state of Washington.   Before agricultural dealers start selling products, they must get a Washington ...

Read More

How To Get An Arkansas Dealer License And Bond

By Megan Hinojosa on Feb 20, 2017 12:38:00 PM in

Auto Dealer Bonds

The state of Arkansas requires individuals who sell five or more vehicles in one calendar year to get an Arkansas Car Dealer License.   Short on time? Read our Motor Vehicle Dealer License FAQ   Not sure if you need to get licensed? Check out this post on ...

Read More

How Does A Surety Bond Work?

By Duke Revard on Feb 17, 2017 2:38:00 PM in

Surety Bonds 101

  Short on time? Read our Surety Bond FAQ.   What is a Surety Bond? Surety bonds are similar to insurance policies, but there are a few key differences. For example, while an insurance policy is a two-party agreement (between the insured and the insurer), a surety bond is a three-party agreement.   ...

Read More

How To Get An Alabama Car Dealer License

By Rick Marsland on Feb 16, 2017 2:30:10 PM


Read More

What Is A Cost Bond?

By Crystal Ignatowski on Feb 16, 2017 6:15:00 AM in

Court Bonds

  What is a Cost Bond?   A Cost Bond is a type of surety bond that guarantees payment of court expenses. Usually Cost Bonds are required by plaintiffs who file action within a state that they do not live in, though some states may require a cost bond for state residents as well....

Read More